Community Information


Forsyth County Schools - Second to none

Chestatee Elementary

Chestatee Elementary School is a public elementary school in Cumming. Chestatee is an award-winning Title 1 elementary school serving the north east community. We pride ourselves on building a love of learning for our students and fostering strong partnerships with our families. 967 students attend Chestatee Elementary School, and the student to teacher ratio is 14:1.

Chestatee Elementary
Little Mill Middle School

Little Mill Middle School is a public middle school in Cumming. Little Mill Middle School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Georgia for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2015-16 school year. 871 students go to Little Mill Middle School, and the student to teacher ratio is 16:1.

My Image
East Forsyth High School

EFHS is committed to our vision to Connect, Collaborate and Care for the students, staff and community of East Forsyth. Our motto at East Forsyth High School is Be Better. This motto is intended to encourage students and staff to continuously strive for improvement, personal growth and make a daily commitment to try their best.

My Image

Address

78 Dawson Village Way, Suite 140-70, Dawsonville, GA 30534
(Forsyth County)

Contact

© 2022 Providence Subdivision Homeowners Association | Made with in the foothills of North Georgia. | Privacy Policy